Saturday, February 21, 2009

im gonna skip my cous's dinner's post 1st and go straight to the Valentines and Joo Yee Babe's birthday party @ PapaRich post :D


had valentine dinner with my family :) at MAREDO KUALA LUMPUR



order ze set menu and u can eat the salad as MUCH as you want x) !
seriously you can just eat all those salad and be dam full and when the main course come you'll just go " oh shit"

the salad bar! not only vege ! they have pasta etc etc too
my pineapple juice x)

sis

mum sedang membara akibat food come too slow

yumm i ate LOADS of the beans!

main dishes

mine! cod fish what dgn potato

dad's seafood speghetti 0.0
I REGRETTED NOT ORDERING THIS IS SO DELICIOUS
sis beef burger..THE BEEF INSIDE THE BURGER IS HUGE I TELL YOU
mum's chicken! i ate most of her chicken tho =.= shes not that hungry

told ya the beef meat in ze burger is ALOT 0,0 my sis was TRYING HARD to finish it

OKAY


JOO YEE's BIRTHDAY PARTY AT PAPARICH :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe :D! seriously im really glad i got closer to you this year because of dancing and everything.. its really fun hanging out with you :)

the fella sitting infront of me
dgn fish and chip-nya


i love the pau !!!!!!!!!

Ms Kuay Teow Mee and Prawn mee

me and joo yee ;D

mel joo yee me


ze girls :) stil got more larh

sigh had to went back early because got another pot luck with family felt very bad actually ..really wanted to stay longer sorry yea joo yee =/ hope you had a great birthday :D




I WANT TO GO SLEEP LIAO GOOD NIGHT

No comments: