Saturday, March 07, 2009

so ah hoon jie came back from singapore and invited us out for a dinner at the place her wedding was held a few years bck! ( the place with VRY NICE FOOD) at klang :D

THE FIRST DISH



my favorite dish T_T


my 2nd fav dish!

stil got many other dishes but i forgotten to take the pics alrdy 0.0 BUT IT WAS ALL VRY NICE !

the saddest part is only theres no yee sang =/ sigh i miss yee sang blardy much now!


and i played with keane after eating x) the one that makes me feel OLD by calling me aunty sigh

peeeekabOooo

HAHAHA


GROUP PHOTO :)

went KL to eat with parents at the best hawker stall again T_T soo kee
tried a new dish-ze lala..dat is..very..spicy? for me lar 0.0

BEST GEONG CHONG YU PIN!!


Mmmmmmmmm mMMm

and the
BEST

SANG HA MEE

just look at those prawn

omgossssshhh



HAIH IM SO BORED NOW! 0.0









okay lah im going out d now x) not so bored after all

will update again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: