Saturday, February 07, 2009

ill start with the visiting dinner 1st :) ah chiang koh posing with yee sang. i ate MOST of it HAHAHA because why most of them in my table doesnt really like yee sang and i get to eat ALOT cause the table is actually for 10++ people but we only have 8 people

so untung lah x)

see the middle the fried tingy was Mmm i love it so MUCH!

sharkfin soup :)
i ate 3 bowls imagine that HAH SO HAPPY


the PIG - sorry my pics x halal wan HAHA
yee peng LOVES to eat pig so we gave her a whole BOWL but..
in the end she told us all contain fat only no meat =.=
so we took another whole bunch of meat for her


yee peng and yi lin
ook at yee peng's face HAHAHA


ze FISH !
my fav man!
i ate almost half of it 0,0 because most of them said they were full alrdy


prawnss :D


vege with scallop and etc!


tong sui :D


was kinda sad i thought ill have the chance to eat the fried pan cake :(

NEXT

sleepover at yee lin's housee !! me and yee lin at her HUGE BED


was feeling so..lucky because her parents brought me to MANY PLACES to eat T_T..very delicious foods

at Madam Kwan's

CENDOL! ( i kinda prefer the road side wan at SS15)


CHICKEN CHOP :D
dis was GOOD man!


fried kway teow - cousin's


ipoh hor fun


and @ kota kemuning kota permai chinese restaurant

dim sum and Ying Yong with LOADS of seafoods 0,0


i didnt took ALOT of pics of the foods and everything cause vry malu okay 0.0

but thanks so much for the great sleeopver :D was so happy! and visiting with my cousins was FOODFULL. they had the best cookies/biscuit etc ever! i enjoyed eating at every house ;) we even had JCO at sun ngo kuku's house :D


oh yea let me introduce you to my fav CNY cookie i kept eating it until my aunty asked me to finish it because she stil have alot 0.0


at my house, we bought KFC X)


gamble baby :)


sigh im missing all the fun already..seriously i really hope the next CNY will arrive again soon :(

MORE POST COMING UP :D!

No comments: