Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OKAY very OLD post during the SPM nerding period

Dinnner @ d'licious with family of cause

Salmon ( MINE for sure) i have a thing for salmon ..and i have no idea why i go to every western restaurant and the 1st thing ill search for is definately salmon
and the bread they gave was crispy

pasta

and sis VERY DELICIOUS ..duck with pasta thingy

ask him to pole dancing

he ended up looking like tarzan
Dinner with family @ OUTBACK bangsar :) some australian restaurant..the food is REALY NICE
the bread and butter thingy ..the ..bread actually looked like..rock 0.0
me and my dad ordered the salmon set :D guess my dad likes salmon too
mums sizzling thingy
sis lamb tingy..which she commented it was great
BUMBU bali for dad's birthday celebration :D @ puchong..i dont really like grilled salmon but yea its salmon so its stil nice !

uh some set my mum ordered to share with my dad..it ISNT that good..you should try the seafood set i bet it is better
bros...chicken chop tingy
some PASTA my sis ordered ..you guys should try it is nice :D

family photo :)


dad and bro






OKAY now going about the SPM tingy

so ill tell u HOWS my spm

i think i screw up in EST paper

others was..okay i hope

Accounts paper was hard ( i think they dont want ppl start saying its a free A well at least we'll be more prepared for college)

IM SO HAPPY I ACTUALLY CAN WRITE A HUMANE ESSAY DURING CHINESE EXAM

welll the best thing of all is

its over :D

seriously so TIRING..its one month + wei!

i really want to thank all my tuition teachers school teachers and also friends who wished me during SPM :) it really motivates me when i feel like giving up when a question is really REALLY hard


words for people who are SOON facing SPM

start studying now..seriously i start studying earlier..actually not just studying -->nerding.. but trust me when SPM is reaching.. i stil have loads of stuff i havent read finish..so im really glad i started earlier

but really you needa enjoy youself too :) what i did was study like theres no tomorow at school..and when i go home..i'll go jogging online and also watching movies tru the net..but seriously at least spend 2 hours studying @ home and i always go out to KL or wherever with my family :D at least you know u've studied and it is like a reward



will post up more often!


-salmon nerd-

No comments: