Tuesday, December 22, 2009

hoho im watching gossip girls like crazy now ! chuck is hot :)

went pyramid with dee and huey before prom i really miss hanging out with them and um talking crap like wad we ALWAYS

we had dinner at..pasta zanmai isit? I FORGOTTEN THE NAME i jus know its like some uh japanese restaurant near the MINI TOONS place yea yea yea DAT WAN


the fruit juice i REALLY LIKE!

salmon with pasta ( nothing goes wrong with salmon )

some..eels with rice :)

huey dee rii

them looking gorgeous like always

me chubbier B)
yea i admit i got fatter! cuz during SPM all i did was exercising at home ( yoga and craP) didnt dare to go out of the house to jog or wadeva cuz HELO u can go out and mayb even a cat can scratch ur hand or something liddat ..u think its ridiculous? well my dad thinks is reasonable tho when he asked why i didnt go joggin ( yea he noticed i grew chubbier HAHA)

but yea SPM IS OVER MAN! so im back to my jogging 3 times per week :D and not eating as much as i did during SPM...i think i ate DOUBLE during SPM..imagine having 3 breads and two big bowls of cereal during the breakfast ..0.0 i wonder how i can even be hungry during 12..

people grew thinner during spm..i grew fatter..GREAT!x)

and went out with hans last saturday :D 11 years friends and STIL COUNTING! shes going A levels at taylors with me too! we watched couples retreat..which was kinda disgusting expecially the yoga guy he look RETARDED .. I DONT FEEL ANY HOT VIBE frm him 0_0 i dont even know why the girls in the show are going donkdonk over him 0_0 if im them ill jus slap him and ask him to get sterilized ( people who watch GLEE definately know where dis line came frm )

owh ya..those of you who watched high school musical and feel deeply in love with it..u should try watching Glee :) according to my sis..its better..! i couldnt agree much

Sam's drink

my coffee green tea tingy
i really missed hanging out with hans :D its cool how we are at two different school..but after the end of SPM and the stress and all..we stil remember each other and hang out! thats wad true friends are for man :D


went some chinese restaurant with family dis sun

some..starters that my sis love..which i find it weird..im not really into fried stuff
yea the restaurant's name.. ducKing
some bean ting..they wrote ther " cake with bean" i was HOPPING its a cake u know those like cheese cake bla bla with my red bean on it ( if u know me u would've known i LOVE beans)

but it turned out to be... 0_0..OWH but i broke my sis record of FEW YEARS NOT EATING BEANS
the egg yolks pau which my bro LOVES..i tot it taste disgusting but my mum say its real nice T_T since pau is the num 1 fav food in the world..i was rather devastated for not trying it
some soup tingy :) i always love soups!
Duck :) dad say its not as shiny as the 1st time he ate it..owh well
uh..pork :) im not really a big fan of pork so u can ask my sis how it taste like ..
went out with kenneth lau yesterday and watched avatar! DUDE THE SHOW IS AWESOME MAN! althought the ending when the " blue monkey" and the guy part was ..kinda weird..but the graphic is GOOD and after watching it i bet i would help the blue monkeys too if they really exist! i feel more tree hugging and stuff
hahah its long since i last hanged out with kenneth ( 2 years ) ..time passes soo Fast! yea and i must say i definately miss hanging out with him :)



OKAY christmas is coming um soon..cant wait to go KL to see the decoration and stuff

the colour ball ball tingy festival is today :D loads of great food my mum cooked MWAHHAHahHAhaHAhaHAh ( with my bro constantly reminding me NOT TO EAT SO MUCH) yea i gave him that duty..cuz once i indulge..its hard for me to stop..but APPARENTLY mr young tah always reminds me AFTER i eat..so..plan-failed


holiday is GREAT..i cant wait for college life..and this time..i promised myself ill balance both studies and time with friends :)

No comments: