Wednesday, February 03, 2010

HAHAHA a post about my beloved PM2 class yo! i LOVE my class ..i'll even miss going to college during the weekends! something i never felt for so long d..

my "wife" is complaining my lack of updates in my blog..SO HERE I AM

finnaly got the pics frm alvin and praveen and uh my camera

it was Bok's birthday dis week :D

we KEPT taking pictures..practically everywher 0_0

Library and we got the SHHHH frm the person in charge

even when im refilling water
and stairs @ Ground Floor

1st floor
2nd floor

Praveen Kumar( from facebook photo's comment)
this pic screams a lot...lol...tee and khai wen look SO DESPERATE TO HAVE THEIR PIC TAKEN!!!. you could see them both competing for the main frame!!!XD I look like one blur mouse there and riley is gonna have pulpitations soon....XD


wee Jian for president!!( of our class sendiri made club) GO TEE JIAN XIANG :D

@ class during celebration

Ms Ho 1st time looking @ I PHONE
shes the best mentor anyone can ever get lmao dam funny

girlllls!
PM2 !
Bok's suprised expression when she entered the class
her birthday present
Chee hoe ( class rep) Bok ..Ms Ho..and PRaveen ( the funniest fella ever)
Girls again ( LOOK AT MS HO)
Smileee
Our Taylor's T shirt day @ wed :D



Immitating Ms ho

we are all shouting " Hoooooooooooo"
and i looked ridiculous
:D a new begginning! im really lucky i entered dis class :)..really hope we can remain dat close forever!

No comments: