Sunday, January 03, 2010

sick now...terrible sore throat =_= im "absorbing" water like a cotton..and my tummy feels bloated ..

went for the 5 hours talk for undang yesterday..was so SCARED ill be alone there but i went there...and i saw min xian! IM SO HAPPY UNTIL WHEN I SAW HER I THOUGHT I WAS HALLUCINATING..i bet ill be bored to death if she werent there! marilyn is ther too :D hAhaHAhAha..although the place was quite creepy and after all that..im suprised i survived it practically didnt learn ANYTHING there.

went KL to meet dad last week :) and ate at maredos!..the cow restaurant..

dad bro mum

my pic was hideous so i wouldnt post it up!


dads steak

my fish
mums fish
tapao-ed the mash potato for sis cuz seriously im not a big fan of..potatos 0.0..but fish NEVER goes wrong!

they have dis salad bar and i ate 3 plate-ful with LOADS OF KIDNEY BEANS and blardy full even b4 the main course come..


then the nex day

went lagoon with Bro and his friends :) mum wanted me to go along with them because i know all the games there well...had fun tho and i bet i burn LOADS OF KJ there..seriously..sit down and relax the next thing u know they start running away to SOMEWHERE 0_0 scare the crap outta me

at 4 something..i was so exhausted i surrendered to my mum and the aunties start taking over
bought my ipod shuffle :D! finnaly ! something to keep me going when joggin

i used it today morning and seriously when the song battle field start i feel the semangat wei! 0.0 then summre raining halfway when i was jogging =_=

went Pavilion for count down :D:D:D:D:D

the..crowd..
the DJ..thank god the songs they play are reallly nice :D
count down tingy!
Bro :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
there are no fire works @ pavilion so we needa push through the crowd to see the fire works @ sungai wang

finnaly got my new skechers shoeee! - shape up
lets hope it actually works

went to Kuala Selangor to eat yesterday :D

the food was GOOD but the place..is..really..terrible..everywhere i turn..i see spider webs..0_0 when i went to the toilet i was praying all the way OKAY..i even told my dad that i wouldt go there ANYMORE

beggars chicken
some rice tingy :)
DELICIOUS PRAWNSS!!!
according to my sis- best vegetable ever


HAHAHAH mum's reaction when she drink her fav pork stomach soup

its so peppery....! but she loves it 0.0

bah holiday is ending ;) im getting ready to start nerding again soon

No comments: