Sunday, June 28, 2009

im bored of going to pyramid alrdy 0,0
anyway last friday and saturday was really..hectic for me..the whole week is really..terrible 0_0..thank god its over and this week i can relax more :D

last fri-dance exam! latin bronze

me and billy ( dance partner)








the girl in white is my dance teacher :D CHENG!
i love her loads as she is really..caring..i always ask her advice when facing prob :)


exam hall 0_0 very scary okay my heart mcm gonna pop up anytime soon b4 the exam!
i forgotten my CHA CHA steps and panicked and billy needa tell me the steps LOL thank god his back is facing the examiner so the fella xno actually billy is telling me the steps
i really hate panicking!




saturday -taylors accounts quiz:)
it was a great experience as i learned a lesson from it

DONT PANIC




congratz to CHIA SING tho :D! SHE WON 3rd wei!
okay going out to KL now hoho tata :D





No comments: