Friday, May 22, 2009

sorry for the LACK OF UPDATE..! go blame mid term exam..stil have one more paper to go and i have no mood to read any sejarah facts at all alrdy now..how :(

gonna update now about pass few weeks event

firstly..my birthday tingy :)

thanks for all the birthday wishes ! and also the gifts :D !

someone came to my hse at night and gave me a VERY DELICIOUS PRESENT too x) thank you!!!! really SWEETEN-ED my day :)


baskin robbin ice cream MWahAhAhahahAHAhaha it taste so good mmMmm


my birthday uh not so perfect cake x) but didnt want to buy a big one and since my whole family have diff taste for secret recipe cake..we decided to buy 5 piece and join in together to jadi one cake..not a bad idea at all as all of us get to eat the cake we wan !





i wish ....

lets just hope those wishes come true =/

had the BEST SEAFOOD TOO 0_0 but forget the name of restaurant d paiseh but the seafood is ALL SO FRESH

why..they rare it there and kill it tat instant and masak for u lah



lalala

THE BEST FISH I EVER EATEN! it is so fresh..it taste diff frm any ordinary fish 0.0


watch :)

but sis wan x) i dun wear watch btw :)


feeling vry tired now so i think i better go sleep =/ all day out tomorow and sunday! needa have a rest 1st


HOLIDAY IS COMING YEA YEA

No comments: