Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

its 2009 already and im going to be 17 years old time is passing very fast..I KNOW i also dunno why but i really hate getting older every day..my stupid brother kept remembering me how OLD am i without even noticing his getting older too =.=..

ze 2009 plan
  • greater bonding with family members ( cousin etc)
  • be more USEFULL
  • strive to achieve what i really want( secret)
  • more observant and become less katak di bawah tempurung
  • go experience more stuff :D
  • sucess in becoming a dance teacher !
seriously i dont think i really wana plan its so..uh..i dunnolarh but ill just let everything flow the way i want it babeeh


how i spend my last moment of 2008?count down @ KL with family member( sis ditched us ) missed the family gathering at cousin's house and felt REALLY REALLY BAD it kinda spoiled my mood that night..was feeling really..irresponsible ( duneeda noe why im not gonna whine about it congrats)

parked at KLCC and walked all the way to pavilion and then bukit bintang..my leg hurts? OF COZ LAH! pavilion's elevator went kong summre imagining climbing up it..=.= suffering


ALOHA club facinating decoration

huge snowmans 0.0
RUM JUNGLE

went there before and some really weird band..made me just feel like sleeping

pretty eh? some party's going on there * pavilion*
anddd I discovered a part of pavilion which i never went before 0.0 for those night life tingy dad's gonna bring us there this sat!x)
ate supper there before heading to bukit bintang again!


at bukit bintang
some gang of mat rempit came and people start throwing spray can at them 0.0 it was terrifying my dad and mum took my bro and ran and left me awe-struck( more to terrified actually) there..i was blur lah i didnt know we were suppose to HIDE

btw
Im not a night life person 0.0
i usually go kong around 9 something and sleep never later than 11pm or else..Il be just like a walking puppet
( my mum pulled me all the way last night..as in hold my hand and guide me where to walk)


i slept on the way to KL at the car and it was only 8 something
my bro went and took pics of me sleeping..cause he was BORED..what a way to kill time baby bro

the mat rempit gang

bukit bintang crowd! overwhelming :D it just kept getting larger and larger every year!

the spraying can craze!
should've bring my lot of cousins there and attack people x) being with bro only made me scared to participate in that because..once you spray..you get spraySSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and discover yourself covered with white foam mmhmm free sabun that makes you smell BAD


owh yea
now counting down always have a tradition before the fireworks start bombarding @ the sky


10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

SPRAAAYY

then only





im just gonna post 3 because 3 is my favorite number :)

so childish hor HEHE

worst part

walking back to KLCC

terrible..my leg was ache-ing when i reached the car
and i slept STRAIGHT once i wore my seat belt

yes the sadness of the 1st day of new year 2009 T_T

BACK SEAT BELT WEARING
or endure rm 300 fine

even worst
more terrible fine starting july ( go see newspaper)

the party after count down
everyone start dancing in front of pavilion :D


ahahaha crazy yet..its the new year spirit rite?
or else what sit there and cry and sulk over the deteriorating economy meh =.=


gonna post about my first day of 2009

DID SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FELT GREAT:D

stay tuned to find out !

im just joking.

just come back my blog soon :)

No comments: