Saturday, January 24, 2009

firstly HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D my stomach is like 24/7 bloated now..it feels terrible and it feels great at the same time too 0_0


okok my bro's birthday celebration post!


before :) looking pretty clean ( total contrast of the after party)

and as the sis i started playing with them balloon and instead all of the BOYS came and attack me and shit theres no other girls yet so i was the only victim ( sis hiding because shes scared of balloon HAH)




very ambitious dude

the food came and my sis became herself again
stealing food first






the happy kids :)

THEY ARE ALL VERY HYPER OKAY I DUNNO WHY LIDDAT WAN
0.0


guys


musical chair


the balloon game 0.0 i extremely kesian this dude over here because his balloon just doesnt wanna burst

and

the very kesian organiser
SHE KEPT KENA ATTACK BY THE KIDS I TELL YOU
and non of them listens to her ahahaha

the chicken was dam kesian also..he cant even move @ the beginning =.=

bro's birthday cake :)



dad with parents :)

US :D

after party

my mum was VERY SMART by asking al the boys to step all the balloon till burst because they kept using it and chasing each other thus hitting each other

when theres no balloon left=no havoc




bro dgn present :)


and trust me GIRLS choose presents better than boys!




rushing to KL now sorry for the less elaboration post


HAVE FUN EVERYBODY :D

No comments: